- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The last remaining abortion clinic in Missouri says it expects to be shut down this week, effectively ending legal abortion in the state.
- Headline of the day: "Everything to Know About Cliff Wife, the Wife Who Fell Off a Cliff."
- A new study found that a much shorter work week is necessary to tackle climate change.
- The Times has a crazy story about how over the past five years, artist Peter Max's family and associates have been feuding over "allegations of kidnapping, hired goons, attempted murder by Brazil nut and schemes to exploit what was already one of the most profitable art franchises in modern times."
- The Trump team agrees Rudy Giuliani is "unhinged," but dammit, he's OUR unhinged "hatchet man."
- FINALLY: Snapchat has made it so that America can get the female presidents we deserve.
- RIP Tony Horwitz, the Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter and author of Confederates in the Attic: Dispatches From the Unfinished Civil War.
- The Verge reports that Hollywood has quietly started using AI to help decide which movies to make.
- Kit Harington quietly checked himself into a luxury Connecticut mental health retreat for the last month.
- What's going to be the song of the summer? Haha, that's not a real question, it's "Old Town Road."
- Here is an extremely good tweet about an extremely good dog who got an extremely good order at a restaurant in NYC.
- And finally, SO GENTLE:
When..you want some Lovin really bad..
— Wina (@wawinaApr) May 27, 2019