- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The NY Times gets into Trump "manterrupting" Hillary during last night's debate.
- Are you someone who didn't get to watch The Simpsons as a kid?
- Linguists attempt to decode Trump’s speech patterns.
- The first baby has been born using DNA from three people.
- Over 80 million people watched last night's debate, including the Taliban.
- Pigeons are smarter than some of the American electorate.
- Bruce Springsteen made a stop in Freehold, NJ for his book tour.
- There's a thin line between feminist and sexist subway ad campaigns.
- Headline of the day: "After Mudslides and Flooding in Iceland, Elves Are Suspects."
- A DMV worker was busted for using their database to get a woman's number.
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert has been retooling on the fly, and it seems to be working.
- Elon Musk wants to get humans to Mars in just six years.
- And finally, a man rescue a skunk who got a soda can stuck on its head:
Extra, Extra: Even The Taliban Watched The First Presidential Debate
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: