- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Good news for fans of dystopian futures: Google Glass could eventually tap into your brain to sell ads.
- Being swarmed by 20K bees sure sounds like a living nightmare.
- A British man was busted for biting the head off a pigeon.
- A Jets defensive coordinator has been accused of slapping a woman at a restaurant in NJ.
- Phil Jackson: already a broken man.
- Maybe you should think about avoiding any liquid nitrogen cocktails for a bit.
- A Manhattan lawyer jumped to his death out of the 22nd floor of his Central Park West apartment building yesterday.
- A 22-year-old Boston woman was hospitalized after she fell down an elevator shaft at Fenway Park.
- There's body modification, and then there's THIS.
- New York Times publisher Arthur Sulzberger, Jr. got defensive in his statement about Abramsongate: "I decided that Jill could no longer remain as executive editor for reasons having nothing to do with pay or gender."
- And finally, this bunny gets very mad when you stop petting him:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today