- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- John Kelly is reportedly leaving the White House this summer, and Trump is starting to look for his replacement.
- Elon Musk is being a dick over a farting unicorn.
- Amazingly, NYC only came in at #10 on this list of cities where you're most likely to earn six figures and still feel broke.
- Former NY Times editor Jill Abramson gives the NY Times some much-needed tough love.
- EW threw a 10 year anniversary party for Breaking Bad.
- Ed Sheeran has been sued for $100 million for allegedly copying Marvin Gaye.
- What’s next for Jordan Klepper?
- Improv Everywhere staged their annual "Mp3 Experiment," an annual synchronized audio adventure, in Brooklyn Bridge Park this year.
- Colin Trevorrow thinks The Book Of Henry is just like Star Wars...but seriously...
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's mother says her daughter's aspiration is to become president one day.
- Italian pianist, composer and musical alchemist Ludovico Einaudi performed on New Sounds.
- And finally, behold the epic showdown between a baby goat and a chicken:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today