- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Elizabeth Warren is urging the Democratic-controlled House to "initiate impeachment proceedings" against Trump.
- Some people just really, really, really don't like Game Of Thrones memes.
- Uh oh, is NYCT President Andy Byford thinking of quitting? The Times reports that growing tensions between him and Gov. Andrew Cuomo over management of the system has insiders worried.
- The New Yorker has a wonderful ode to matzo balls.
- Some Microsoft employees apparently are not huge fans of diversity.
- Headline of the day: "Elon Musk's D.C. to Baltimore Tunnel Sounds Worse than Pointless."
- New Yorkers can get items from a CBD-infused "4/20" menu from Fresh&Co. next week.
- A Johnny Cash statue will replace a Confederate statue on Capitol Hill.
- Easter is the most dangerous time of year for dogs with a taste for stray chocolate.
- Michelle Williams and husband Phil Elverum have called it quits after less than one year of marriage.
- And finally, mud baths seem really relaxing for dogs, very stressful for their humans:
Getting my mud spaw treatment to keep the fur feeling fresh💩 pic.twitter.com/erkX5ucJ9Y
— puppybowl (@puppybol) April 19, 2019