- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- RA Dickey became the first Mets pitcher in 22 years to win 20 games today—and now many think he is the frontrunner for the NL Cy Young.
- Check out what is almost definitely the saddest Twitter feed ever.
- The Teenage Mutant NInja Turtles will no longer say "cowabunga"—forever more, they shall adopt Ali G's battle cry, "booyakasha."
- And speaking of booyakasha: here's an interview with a man who pays the interviewer to burn his feet with cigarettes while he masturbates.
- Taylor Swift will star as Joni Mitchell in a new film—maybe "Blue" was really always about John Mayer?
- A Bronx native wrote a fantasy novel inspired by his dead daughter.
- Check out the new Grizzly Bear video for "Yet Again," which follows the journey of a 'troubled figure skater.'
- Hong Kong billionaire offers $65M "marriage bounty" to man who can get his socialite daughter down the aisle—the only catch is, she's a lesbian, so, there's that. But the guys are totally into it!
- Carly Rae Jepsen isn't sick of "Call Me Maybe"...yet.
- Take a look at some of the genius hashtags that have erupted from the mind of the Queen of Hashtags herself, Nancy Grace.
- And finally, adorable baby goats play on a swing set!
Extra, Extra: Dudes Will Totally Marry Hong Kong Lesbian For $65 Million
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: