- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Surprise, Donald Trump is really good at running businesses into the ground while raking in heaps of money.
- Slate Pitch: Gawker's bankruptcy is good.
- Amy Schumer and Tig Notaro are not friends.
- Philippa Soo is leaving Hamilton.
- Kimye forever.
- God, Internet cats are the best.
- Ferris Bueller #hottake alert.
- People do things differently in Oregon.
- An UWS super says he was fired for refusing to snoop on tenants.
- And last but not least, two puppies engage in the world's most vicious battle:
Extra, Extra: Donald Trump Is Not A Great Businessman
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: