- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Trump held a rare solo press conference in which he bragged about his brain size, reiterated that he doesn't believe Brett Kavanaugh's accusers, and talked about the sexual assault allegations against himself: "People want fame. They want money. When I see it, I view it differently," Trump said. "It's happened to me many times. I've had many false charges."
- Here is Christine Blasey Ford's written testimony for tomorrow: "I am here today not because I want to be. I am terrified. I am here because I believe it is my civic duty to tell you what happened to me while Brett Kavanaugh and I were in high school."
- After another long and depressing news day, this is the medicine you need.
- Rocky and Drago stare each other down in the new trailer for Creed 2.
- The NY Times writes about the existential void of pop-ups: "The central disappointment of these spaces is not that they are so narcissistic, but rather that they seem to have such a low view of the people who visit them...in these spaces, the idea of “interacting” with the world is made so slickly transactional that our role is hugely diminished. Stalking through the colorful hallways of New York’s “experiences,” I felt like a shell of a person."
- This is what Eminem would sound like if he were a Talking Heads song.
- The distracted boyfriend meme has been deemed sexist in Sweden.
- Whatever happened to all those great educational computer games like Reader Rabbit?
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Jurnee Smollett-Bell have signed on to play Huntress and Black Canary in the upcoming Harley Quinn movie Birds Of Prey.
- An X-ray technician married to a dentist has been accused of illegally performing dental work on patients at her New Jersey practice.
- Vampire Weekend frontman Ezra Koenig and Rashida Jones have had a baby together.
- And finally, we're stuck this way now:
They're locked together now 😂 pic.twitter.com/EtMMCqtQMX
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) September 26, 2018