- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Here are some new renderings of Pier 17 at South Street Seaport from the groundbreaking.
- A lot of people have made hilarious complaints to the FCC about The Simpsons.
- This is the most intense Heisenberg tattoo we've seen yet.
- if you happen to have $55K lying around, you can buy GBV’s drums.
- Jessica, Lisa, Emma: check out popular girls names over the last 60 years.
- Bill de Blasio plans to continue the War on Soda if he's elected.
- No Dolly Parton, please don't rap about twerking while wearing a blonde afro, please.
- Read a brief history of food critics getting kicked out of restaurants.
- Bloomberg thinks a lack of affordable housing is a sign of a vibrant economy.
- And finally, even big dogs like eating baby carrots:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today