- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Donald Trump has purged a Pentagon business advisory board and replaced its members with his loyal former campaign managers Corey Lewandowski and David Bossie, even though neither have served in the military or have any experience or background in defense industry.
- At least Rudy Giuliani is the butt of jokes around the world.
- What did Melbourne do right to eradicate COVID-19, and how can we emulate that?
- As we enter the holiday season, a timely reminder: it's okay to say no to family, especially this year.
- U.S. Marines can't stop, won't stop taking LSD.
- Rolling Stone offers their list of the 50 best albums of 2020.
- A prominent Catholic priest in New York is under criminal investigation after a security guard assigned to his church accused him of sexually assaulting her on Election Day.
- Chance the Rapper's former manager has sued him for millions for breach of contract, and in the process savaged Chance's last album.
- Best story of the day: two widowed otters have found love again with each other.
- And finally, take a leap of paw this weekend:
Extra Extra: It's Okay To Say No To Your Family This Pandemic Holiday Season
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: