- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Rudy Giuliani says he isn't worried about Trump turning on him, but "joked" that he had good “insurance” in case Trump did.
- Nancy Pelosi accused Trump of committing bribery when he "withheld vital military assistance from Ukraine at the same time he was seeking its commitment to publicly investigate his political rivals."
- Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin finally conceded defeat today, having been narrowly defeated in the recent election by Democrat Andy Beshear.
- Looking for a great caesar salad? Here's a list for you.
- Priceless lede of the day: "Fears of parasites have led thousands of people to post pictures of their own feces in a private Facebook group and then pursue a range of remedies proposed by other group members that medical experts consider unsubstantiated by scientific research and potentially dangerous."
- One of the arguments Republicans are using to defend Trump is the classic "Sideshow Bob defense."
- Matt Damon roles, ranked.
- Veneto regional council, which is located on Venice's Grand Canal, was flooded for the first time in its history on Tuesday night, just after it rejected measures to combat climate change.
- When this Google whistleblower learned the company was acquiring the intimate medical records of 50 million patients, they couldn’t stay silent.
- Of Montreal have a new album coming out in January—listen to the fun new single here.
- And finally, WHATCHA DOIN' THERE PAL?
Extra Extra: Trump Defenders Try The 'Sideshow Bob Defense'
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: