- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Bloomberg is still thinking about running for president as a Democrat, and the NY Times lists all the reasons why this would be a hilariously bad idea.
- Vulture takes a stab at identifying a 21st literary canon (though the lack of short story masters like George Saunders and nonfiction writers like Ta-Nehisi Coates is pretty glaring).
- Asia Argento is threatening to sue Rose McGowan if she doesn't apologize and retract her statement about Argento and Jimmy Bennett.
- A group of women, including Julia Louis-Dreyfus, who went to high school with Christine Blasey Ford are circulating a letter to show support for the woman who has alleged that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her while they were in high school.
- Surprising no one, Trump still thinks Kavanaugh is great.
- Is Ronan Farrow now in possession of the infamous Apprentice Trump tapes?!
- Disgraced director Bryan Singer is apparently in talks to direct Red Sonja.
- American women are furious and are changing our politics and culture, Rebecca Traister says in this excerpt from her upcoming book, Good and Mad: The Revolutionary Power of Women’s Anger.
- Instead of normal boring wedding bouquets, how about adoptable puppy bouquets?
- John Gotti Sr.’s younger brother, Gene, is back on the streets after serving 29 years in prison for dealing heroin — and the mob is reportedly bracing for what it will mean to their rackets.
- And finally, these pups confront their greatest enemy: slippery floors.
Slippery floor race pic.twitter.com/6P1BvQU0p5
— viral viral (@xxlfunny1) September 16, 2018