- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- McSweeney's hilariously roasts Boston with "IF BOSTONIANS LOVED OTHER LOCAL INSTITUTIONS THE WAY THEY LOVE THEIR LOCAL SPORTS FRANCHISES."
- Facebook will turn over more than 3,000 Russia-linked ads to the Senate and House intelligence committees.
- Here is a very important interview with writer Demi Adejuyigbe about the significance of September 21st.
- What it's like to co-own a house in the Hamptons with your ex-husband.
- Sean Spicer to reporter: don't text me asking questions or I'll report you to the authorities.
- Oh no, please don't touch the radioactive puppies of Chernobyl.
- A bunch of comedy writers wrote new hilariously nonsensical Seinfeld scripts by using predictive text keyboards.
- Dan Harmon is angry at Rick and Morty fans who have been harassing female writers.
- Arcade Fire defend their “misunderstood” Everything Now rollout.
- Aaron Hernandez, the former New England Patriots tight end who committed suicide in April while serving a life sentence for murder, was found to have a severe form of C.T.E.
- Billy On The Street is leaving TruTV, but hopefully not ending.
- If you have a dog who hates bath time, here's a really helpful tip.
- And finally, this is a very NSFW video:
— yeti (@Yeti_v1) September 19, 2017