- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Is it time to blow up the Internet?
- Sigh, speaking of which: Trump tweeted a doctored video meme mocking Joe Biden.
- Wait, non-Jewish people are having Jewish weddings? WTF?
- Trump backed off his threat to close the US/Mexico border, and instead gave Mexico a "one-year warning."
- Is Game Of Thrones the last watercooler TV program, the "end of the era of television as an epic, communal journey?"
- Here are the drugs that people most like to mix with sex, in case that is something you want to know.
- Amazon responded to Woody Allen's lawsuit by saying it was “justified in terminating” movie deals with the filmmaker and pointing to his public comments about the #MeToo movement as proof.
- The Outline revisits David Lynch's scariest scene, from Lost Highway (well, scariest discounting the garbage monster scene from Mulholland Drive).
- A woman died when her head was struck by a train inside a Queens subway station.
- How did ASMR get so big?
- Mayor Bill de Blasio tried to insert himself into the BuzzFeed union fight going on, and BuzzFeed was not having it: "This process is not going to benefit from the involvement of a deeply unpopular mayor who has expressed an open disdain for journalists during his time in office."
- And finally, look at this Very Good Boy trying out his new prothesis:
meet mateo, he's taking his first steps with his new prosthesis
(fairytrails IG) pic.twitter.com/BpFZbvA5Io
— Humor And Animals (@humorandanimals) April 4, 2019