- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A woman was awarded $2.25 million from the city due to a "defective" sidewalk.
- An 'unusually aggressive squirrel' has one English playground rattled.
- The Muppets sing Naughty By Nature's "Hip Hop Hooray."
- Bulldogs: NYC's most popular breed, NYC's most abandoned breed.
- Celebrities love NYC's classiest strip club.
- NY is the third worst state for speeding tickets.
- Real life Office Space: woman kept getting paid after she quit.
- A woman says her co-op is trying to kick her out over smoking.
- Governor Cuomo refuses to acknowledge global warming.
- Budweiser sales have been hurting, so they are "going hipster."
- And finally, this puppy loves "Let It Go" more than anyone:
Extra, Extra: Diva Dog Can't Stop Singing "Let It Go"
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: