- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Congratulations, North Dakota! The state binge drinks more than other states in the country.
- [Warning: graphic photo] Drinking diet soda has similar effects on your teeth as crack and meth, so maybe it's time to switch to water.
- A 29-person bridal party fell into Lake Lanier after the dock collapsed as they were taking photos.
- Kate Middleton's parents may open a branch of their party-planning biz in NYC.
- A family of bears wandered a New Jersey neighborhood yesterday, keeping residents locked inside their homes for hours.
- A suspected U.S. reconnaissance drone crashed in Somalia after being shot down by Shabaab militants.
- Mario Batali thinks we should give Gwyneth Paltrow a break.
- A missing Queens woman was found in trash bags in the trunk of her car yesterday.
- Neighbors of jazz great Bill Lee—father to Spike—are frustrated by his late-night jam sessions.
- And finally, this befuddled kitten wants to get to the bottom of this windshield wiper business:
Extra, Extra: Diet Soda Same As Crack Cocaine (For Your Teeth)
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: