- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Good news: Scott Pruitt has finally resigned as the Environmental Protection Agency. Bad news: this guy is taking over.
- Hilarious headline of the day: "I stopped going to the gym because of Trump. Now I can't open jars."
- Women tell the NY Times why they are having fewer babies.
- LOL James Woods' agent dropped him on Independence Day.
- If your office had a treadmill desk, would you use it?
- Timely content: how to make it through work with a hangover.
- Acting coaches evaluate the theatrical performances of players at the World Cup.
- NYCHA management ignored repeated complaints from neighbors about a city worker who hoarded 33 tiny dogs in his apartment.
- Here is a very good article about how Trump is leading the Republican charge to preserve a shrinking white majority.
- Idris Elba will play the villain in Hobbs and Shaw, the Fast and Furious spinoff starring Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham.
- A medical marijuana dispensary is set to open in Forest Hills next week.
- Should part-time NYC apartment owners pay local income taxes and sales taxes when they aren't in town?
- And finally, this dog has aced all his tricks:
Extra, Extra: Did You Stop Going To The Gym Because Of Trump? Sad!
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: