- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- If you missed yesterday's delicious scandal in which it was revealed with very little ambiguity that a YA author possibly gamed the system to get her self-published novel onto the New York Times bestseller list, you can catch up here. Today, after the Times removed the book from their list, the young woman in question, Lani Sarem, fired back, calling it a "witch hunt."
- Where there are award shows, there is manufactured drama.
- A Manhattan woman is suing her ex-husband for more than $32,000 in dog support.
- A Sandy Hook victim’s family blasted Scott Baio for tweeting a meme claiming that the death of Heather Heyer during the violent Charlottesville clash was faked.
- Wow. Katy Perry really despises the Treaty of Westphalia ;)
- President Trump to Texas, which is about to be hit by Hurricane Harvey: "Good luck!"
- Did you know Coco Chanel was a Nazi spy? And Chanel just decided to focus their campaign on Coco herself.
- And now, a song I like from that old David Lynch mash-up album:
Extra, Extra: Did You Know Coco Chanel Was A Nazi Spy?
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: