- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- The Dyker Heights Christmas lights are a beautiful place for a proposal.
- Video: The Santa Clause recut as a Cronenberg film is what we need this holiday.
- Bill Cosby is suing Beverly Johnson for defamation after the model accused him of drugging and assaulting her.
- Chelsea Clinton is pregnant with her second child.
- Historically racist metalworkers union begins to pay out for racial discrimination 44 years into a lawsuit.
- The cop who gunned down Ramarley Graham got a raise.
- A Queens man was stabbed several times in the buttocks on a subway platform and didn't notice.
- The semi-privatization of city parks can be problematic but it's really improved public art.
- And finally, it's not really Christmas until a goat plays Rudolph on the guitar:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today