- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Here are some intense photos from the horrifying massacre in Egypt, where nearly 300 people have been killed in the past day as the result of a crackdown by the military regime.
- Tom Brady left Patriots practice today with an injured left knee...on what just happens to be backup QB Tim Tebow's birthday.
- An Upper East Side psychiatrist who had gone missing was found dead.
- Dartmouth frat Alpha Delta threw a "Bloods and Crips"-themed party that they are now very very sorry about.
- GAH: watch a decapitated snake head bite its own body.
- Bruce Willis is officially bored of explosions.
- Man who likes dressing up as a dog was arrested for having sex with a cat.
- Are bottomless drinks good business?
- Check out some classic fake Seinfeld films as modern movie posters.
- In case you were wondering, Finnish fashion style is weird.
- And finally, this overprotective kitten doesn't want its human to lose an arm:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today