- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- There reportedly is a gang in Illinois called The Miley Cyrus Gang, so named because they talk about Miley before attacking people.
- After years of petitions, Kickstarter campaigns, and other made-up shit, America finally did it: there will be a new Power Rangers movie.
- David Foster Wallace apparently was, like most writers, a bit testy when it came to getting edited.
- A goat was born in Croatia with eight legs and the world is a little more interesting today as a result (...assuming it's not a hoax).
- Don't have sex on the church lawn, people.
- No, Dr. Seuss did not promote violence toward dads in Hop On Pop.
- Patton Oswalt went Twitter trolling today.
- Speaking of dads: a father legally banned from seeing his children has been warned by a judge not to type his emails to them in capital letters, because it looks like he is shouting.
- A student was arrested for mailing three packages containing animal excrement to a vice-principal at his school.
- Soy sauce cannot cure AIDS (but a molecule in them CAN help with AIDS treatment).
- And finally, sometimes one many find themselves home alone with a cat, a camera, and a bunch of alcohol:
Extra, Extra: Dad Told By Court Not To Type Emails To Kids In All Caps
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: