- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Stephen Hawking is 70 today, Elvis Presley would have been 77, and David Bowie is 65—enjoy this picture gallery of Bowie doing normal stuff (like shopping in Chinatown).
- Speaking of birthdays, a Brooklyn dad claims that security around Jay-Z and Beyonce's newborn Blue Ivy kept him from seeing his own newborn twins.
- Alec Baldwin is back on Twitter, and the Post is excited for more "bloviating."
- Scar Jo's former momager is probably wishing she had her job back right now.
- Of course the Bronx ADA pulled over for DWI knows how Breathalyzer works—he's a Bronx ADA!
- What was Cindy Adams rambling about this morning?
- Young obese people are getting lap band surgery, even though they probably can't follow the post-surgery regimen.
- Oh the places you'll
gotake drugs and dance naked!
- Check out some incredible photos from inside Iran.
- Meet Dr. Donkey Kong, the Queens plastic surgeon who holds the new world record for the arcade game.
- And finally, smiling dog can't stop smiling for the camera!
Extra, Extra: Dad Claims Blue Ivy Security Kept Him From Seeing His Newborns
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: