- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Did you pre-write an obit for Donald Trump this weekend? Welcome to the club.
- Two-thirds of Americans say that Trump handled the risk of coronavirus infection to others around him irresponsibly, according to a new CNN poll.
- Justice Clarence Thomas, joined by Justice Samuel Alito, lashed out against the Supreme Court's 2015 decision that cleared the way for same-sex marriage nationwide.
- The Wall Street Journal reports that the IRS is investigating longtime NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre for possible criminal tax fraud related to his personal taxes.
- Nearly a third of hospitalized COVID-19 patients experienced "some type of altered mental function...ranging from confusion to delirium to unresponsiveness," according to the largest study to date of neurological symptoms among coronavirus patients in the U.S.
- Who decides when the president is incapacitated?
- Vulture has a fun list of 100 animation sequences that shaped the artform.
- An 80-year-old man who confronted another bar patron over not wearing a mask was shoved to the floor, suffered a seizure and died five days later. The second man is now accused of criminally negligent homicide in the encounter.
- Looking to move to the burbs? Here's an iconic movie location available to buy now in Perryopolis, Pennsylvania; just make sure you rub the lotion on your skin before you go for a tour.
- Dune has been delayed from December to October 2021, so forget about any blockbuster films being released the rest of this year.
- Stream Jay Electronica's long-shelved album Act II: The Patents Of Nobility.
- And finally, chipmunks can be cute (especially if they're named Dinky):
Extra Extra: The 100 Most Influential Animation Sequences In History
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: