- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Glenn Greenwald resigned from The Intercept today claiming his anti-Joe Biden posts were being censored. The Intercept EIC Betsy Reed disagreed with his assessment: "We have the greatest respect for the journalist Glenn Greenwald used to be, and we remain proud of much of the work we did with him over the past six years. It is Glenn who has strayed from his original journalistic roots, not The Intercept."
- Tucker Carlson: Whoops, we totally lost our only copy of the "damning" documents that would have completely wrecked Biden.
- South Park creators Trey Parker & Matt Stone and actor/voice artist Peter Serafinowicz teamed up to create "Sassy Justice," an impressive deepfake video which includes Donald Trump, Mark Zuckerberg, Al Gore, Jared Kushner, Michael Caine and more.
- Some prominent public health experts have begun to back Biden's call for a “national mask mandate."
- The NY Post claims that Governor Andrew Cuomo got his daughter's boyfriend, who is a state trooper, transferred from his security detail to a post near the Canadian border to keep them apart.
- Here is an incredibly satisfying clip of Georgia Senate candidate Jon Ossoff wiping the floor with Republican David Perdue over health care failures.
- Netflix is increasing the price of its standard plan to $14 a month and its premium tier to $18 a month for U.S. subscribers.
- According to leaked Trump administration documents about a $250 million coronavirus ad campaign, Billie Eilish is described as “not a Trump Supporter” and “destroying our country and everything we care about."
- Former NJ Governor Chris Christie is on Cameo now, and the Democratic candidate for Montana governor used him to troll his Republican opponent.
- The moon will be big, wet and blue this weekend, just how we like it.
- Conner O'Malley came up with a way to bring dignity back to politics.
- Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost tied the knot last weekend, according to the Meals On Wheels Instagram account.
- Elvis Costello performed two songs with Jon Batiste on Late Show with Stephen Colbert.
- And finally, this cow knows what it's doing:
Extra Extra: An Ode To The Big Wet Blue Moon
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: