- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- An 11-year-old Arkansas girl paid a cabbie $1,300 to take her to meet a boy in Florida.
- The snuggie has evolved.
- A drunk woman stole a cab and went on a joyride.
- Dave Chappelle says he was once choked by police in New Orleans.
- There can be an upside to getting 700 phone calls from Bank Of America.
- These are, without a doubt, the worst things on internet this year.
- The NY Times is being haunted by a "meat cloud."
- While Conde Nast is still being plagued by rats.
- Mayor de Blasio has put up a new fence around Gracie Mansion.
- And finally, didyouseeit where'ditgo omigodthereitisagain let'sgolet'sgolet'sgo:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today