- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Turns out that Joe Paterno got a very lucrative new contract amid the Sandusky scandal.
- Jeremy Lin has reportedly signed a three-year, $25 million offer sheet with the Houston Rockets—so now it's time for the Knicks to match.
- London newspaper demands that...it stop raining.
- Check out a long trailer for The Walking Dead Season 3, featuring Michonne and The Governor (and, sigh, T-Dog).
- Officials are cracking down on tour buses in Chinatown again.
- Former Mets closer John Franco is selling off his belongings on Staten Island.
- AWW: a cat pushing an orphan cat in a shopping cart.
- Cory Booker is answering questions on Reddit tomorrow.
- The Force is maybe on this one: Star Wars universe sings along to Carly Rae Jepsen.
- Have you seen the DNA Paternity Test truck roaming the East Village?
- And finally, in the battle of Dachshund and sweater, there can be only one:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today