- Dr. Scott Atlas, the member of President Donald Trump's coronavirus task force who advocates for herd immunity and has criticized public health measures to stop the spread of COVID-19, gave an interview to RT, the Russian state news channel formerly known as "Russia Today." On Sunday, Atlas tweeted that he didn't realize that RT was propaganda. "I regret doing the interview and apologize for allowing myself to be taken advantage of," he said. In an interview with the Washington Post published on Saturday, Dr. Anthony Fauci was asked about Atlas. “I have real problems with that guy,” Fauci said. “He’s a smart guy who’s talking about things that I believe he doesn’t have any real insight or knowledge or experience in." Huh!
- Several sources have told Axios that President Trump is planning on declaring victory on election night if he appears to be "ahead."
- More than 1 million New York City residents have voted early! Sunday is the last day to vote early!
- A delightfully unsettling Defector profile of Al Michaels details how the famed NFL announcer has never eaten a vegetable, and how he keeps the real world at bay.
- St. Mark's Church-in-the-Bowery is hosting a memorial to all the New Yorkers who have died from COVID-19, from Mano a Mano: Mexican Culture Without Borders and Naming The Lost.
- NJ.com has the story of an Asbury Park police whistleblower who says he was punished by the department for speaking out against police misconduct.
- Scientists are scrambling to save the endangered mountain yellow-legged frog from forests damaged by wildfires in California.
And finally, see how Halloween went on the farm: