- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A thief ignored a "no hanging out" sign, as well as a slightly more subtle "no stealing things" sign.
- A teen was arrested for assaulting a Times Square baby character.
- A Connecticut man woke up with a stranger in bed with him.
- France is being terrorized by knife-wielding clowns.
- The price of meat, fruit, milk, and butter are going up up up.
- Mayor de Blasio is apparently turning NYC TV into his propaganda network or something.
- Watch LeVar Burton read "Go The Fuck To Sleep."
- Don't dress up as Ray Rice in blackface for Halloween, just don't.
- The hatchet attacker apparently "wanted white people to pay for all that slavery and all that racism."
- And finally, a sea turtle gets
walkedflown through Central Park:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all