- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Snoop Lion/Dogg recounts his year for Buzzfeed.
- The secret to happiness, according to a person who is "not in a cult," is to be a conservative woman.
- Machete-wielding, Spider-Man mask-wearing criminal on the loose in Florida.
- Even though ESPN makes billions/year, Connecticut gives it millions in tax breaks.
- Ahem, Anderson Cooper talks about his mother's experience with cunnilingus.
- Lena Dunham is sad that all her fans make her tweet about her life: "The fact is that I write under duress, often in my bed, often at the last minute."
- Here is the future of pizza-box designs.
- Revenge, Facebook-style: a Queens man claims the woman he once had an online relationship with (sigh) trashed his real-life fiancee online, setting up sexually explicit profiles for her using pics from Facebook.
- From smarm to crack-smoking mayors, here are Gawker's favorite stories of the year.
- Three penis liquor is, incredibly, a real thing.
- Meet the man who has directed two movies about Justin Bieber.
- And finally, some Orangutans like to help out with the chores:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today