- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- President The Rock will save us all in 2020.
- Hillary Clinton now leads Trump by 1,125,855 in the presidential popular vote, OH WELL.
- A Swedish union has set up a hotline for workers to report instances of "mansplaining."
- The Observer observes the lives of very rich NYers.
- The Intercept has a feature on Project X, NSA's massive spy hub in NYC.
- Billy Eichner plays a timely game of "Immigrant or Real America."
- Oxford Dictionaries’ word of the year is "post-truth."
- Do you have any recourse if someone steals your drugs? Vice is ON IT.
- Bruce Springsteen will receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
- Full Frontal with Samantha Bee has been renewed.
- Kim Jong Un doesn’t like his very accurate nickname.
- Thanksgiving has been ruined for many Americans because of the election.
- And finally, this kitten is very good at hula-hooping:
Extra, Extra: Clinton Now Leads Trump By Over One Million Votes
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: