- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Cynthia Nixon, who played Miranda on Sex and the City, is mulling a primary challenge against Cuomo—a total Charlotte.
- The New Yorker has a lengthy farewell to Franny's, "a perfect Brooklyn restaurant."
- President Trump, who just kicked off a 17-day "working vacation" at his New Jersey golf club, is crashing weddings again.
- The president also has a standing invitation to visit Chris Christie's Jersey Shore beach house, a place for popular politicians.
- Meanwhile, no one is quite sure how the first Obamacare enrollment season of the Trump era is going to go.
- Inside Troll Cakes, a NYC-based bakery that mails cakes to internet trolls.
- Why aren't game shows filmed in New York anymore?
- Former CNN Commentator Kayleigh McEnany is the new anchor of a Trump-supported weekly web video promoting "real news."
- A look back at some early Game of Thrones scenes that may have foreshadowed the future of the Seven Kingdoms.
- And finally, happy Phish Day!
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today