- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Chief Justice John Roberts made a rare public rebuke of Trump after he attacked an "Obama judge," saying that the U.S. doesn’t have "Obama judges or Trump judges, Bush judges or Clinton judges...independent judiciary is something we should all be thankful for."
- Oh great, Vice is reporting that neo-Nazis are organizing "secretive paramilitary training" across America.
- Vox writes that there's a way to make Black Friday more humane for employees—most businesses just don't do it.
- Even LinkedIn has Snapchat-style stories now.
- The Atlantic has an, um, oral history of the Clinton impeachment.
- Eater writes about how Silicon Valley bros fell in love with sourdough and decided to disrupt the 6,000-year-old craft of making bread
- How did turkey trots become a Thanksgiving tradition?
- The Trump Organization is fully freaked out about Democratic investigations.
- Gritty, the nation's greatest mascot, was interviewed by Time: "You want to get gritty you gonna GET GRITTY."
- Everyone loves Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's down-to-earth Instagram account.
- Well, everyone except for conservatives who are terrified of her.
- The creator of the Museum of Ice Cream is having second thoughts about this whole Instagrammable pop-up experience thing.
- Have you ever heard the boiler commercial featuring an animated boiler singing Leonard Cohen's "Everybody Knows?"
- And finally, don't forget to get some exercise in in-between Thanksgiving servings:
Need to find me a workout partner like this.
📹: charleeandleo pic.twitter.com/phBfG6RBaP
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) November 20, 2018