- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Checking in on the very normal Alabama GOP Senate race, where no one is making a big deal out of a candidate blaming 9/11 on America turning away from God
- Sean Young may have secretly filmed scenes for the upcoming Blade Runner sequel.
- Officials in Florida's Manatee County are under fire after their sign language interpreter signed gibberish during a storm warning briefing.
- Police are looking for a Bronx rapist who's broken into women's apartments by climbing in through their fire escapes
- Investigators are wondering if Jared Kushner gave Russians help with their targeted advertising on Facebook.
- The Cleveland Indians' 22-game winning streak, a modern baseball record, finally ended last night.
- A judge really bent over backwards to let a cop off the hook for killing a black motorist in St. Louis.
- Leah Remini says that Jada Pinkett Smith is a Scientologist.
- And finally, gonna sit right down on my dancing chair:
Extra Extra: Checking In On The Alabama GOP Senate Race
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: