- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Jay-Z bids fond farewell to the Nets.
- Frequently texting and tweeting directly correlated with "shallowness," says science.
- Sorority girls in Indiana smear dirt on their faces for "homeless themed party."
- You can watch all 14 new Amazon TV pilots now!
- This man who ran in the Boston marathon and witnessed the bombing also was there to see the fertilizer plant explode near Waco.
- NRA head Wayne LaPierre declares victory in The Onion.
- The Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn thinks Jesus was the original hipster.
- This week's New Yorker cover is a reflection on the Boston marathon bombing.
- Just what you needed: iPhone-controlled vibrating underwear.
- New hospital gown finally does away with butt-slits.
- Backpacks and bags are banned at Saturday's Central Park race.
- And finally, it's a hilarious goat who thinks he's a chicken...or maybe is just a stupid goat:
Extra, Extra: Catholic Diocese Of Brooklyn Says Jesus Was A Hipster
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: