- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Tons of doctors are fleeing New York State.
- Teach your pre-schoolers to code with this fun board game.
- Every so often, Florida gifts us with a not horrifying gem.
- Meet Baddie Winkle, the raddest octogenarian around.
- Cat "dials" 911, media makes jokes.
- A 4-year-old was allegedly banned from a CT doughnut shop for asking a customer if she was pregnant.
- The NJ Turnpike Authority is suing a Florida pizza chain over their similar logos.
- Could the person putting creepy porcelain lookalike dolls on little girls' doorsteps please STOP?
- And finally, this is why you don't trust a fox with your camera:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today