- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A Japanese man who didn't speak to his wife for 20 years finally broke his silence.
- Say what you will about President Trump, but maybe prog rock will finally make its much-deserved comeback.
- Vandals in Arizona turned a family's giant front yard menorah into a giant swastika.
- Bill Cosby's lawyers are trying to get his upcoming sexual assault trial moved out of the Philadelphia suburbs.
- Canadian colleges say they've seen a surge of interest from American students following Donald Trump's election.
- Two people were shot and killed following a Meek Mill show in Connecticut.
- British grandparents are furious after learning the shower gel they bought for their granddaughter had a message on the label suggesting finding a partner to shower with.
- A bus driver was robbed at knifepoint in Harlem.
- A Vermont power company says they found Russian malware on one of their laptops.
- And finally, congrats, you made it to the end of another year:
Extra, Extra: Canadian Colleges Are Real Appealing To American Students Post-Election
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: