- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- President-elect Joe Biden promises a busy first day, where he plans to rejoin the Paris climate accord, rescind the travel ban on several Muslim countries, begin reuniting familes separated at the border, and more.
- Warning, your Hot Pockets may contain more than mouth-searing molten cheese lava—Nestle is recalling 762,000 pounds of the pepperoni flavor because they may be “contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically pieces of glass and hard plastic,” the USDA said.
- Chris Evans is currently not living in his $3.52 million mansion in Los Angeles, for some reason preferring to stay in Boston (at least he’s got his dog Dodger with him).
- Nearly 50 players, coaches and officials at the Australian Open are quarantining—and players barred from leaving their rooms to practice for the full two weeks—after three COVID-19 cases were reported on board two charter flights to the tournament that begins February 8th.
- Would you buy a $299 helmet to regulate your Microclimate?
- Amazon workers at a warehouse in Alabama will hold a vote February 8th to decide whether they’ll form the company’s first-ever union.
- And finally, let our neighbors to the north soothe us in their special Canadian way:
Extra Extra: Calling First Dibs On Captain America's Abandoned LA Manse
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: