- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Betsy DeVos wants the Department of Education to cut all funding for the Special Olympics, because as The Atlantic once wrote, the cruelty is the point.
- Alex Jones is now pushing conspiracy theories about the death this week of the Sandy Hook father who was suing him.
- Why don't we have more revolving restaurants?
- Patricia Lockwood remains a national treasure (and one of our best living writers).
- A take we can all agree on: Dril deserves the Nobel Prize in Literature.
- David Bernhardt, Trump’s nominee to lead the Interior Department, intervened to block a Fish and Wildlife Service report on the effect of pesticides on endangered species.
- Four people who have gone on hunger strikes explain what it's like giving up food.
- A mysterious toe sculpture found in Riverside Park is not long for this world.
- A furious Mayor Rahm Emanuel said the decision to drop charges against Jussie Smollett was a "whitewash of justice."
- The enlightened body known as the European parliament has voted to get rid of Daylight Saving Time.
- Conor McGregor, the Ultimate Fighting Championship star who announced his retirement this week, is under investigation in Ireland after a woman accused him of sexual assault in December.
- Roy Orbison and Buddy Holly’s holograms have announced a joint tour.
- And finally, WYD???
human, you have betrayed me
— Humor And Animals (@humorandanimals) March 26, 2019