- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Rudy Giuliani butt-dialed an NBC reporter twice, leaving long voicemail messages in which he's heard discussing Joe Biden, business in Bahrain and his need for cash.
- Things just keep getting better and better for Rudy!
- The American Dream Mall finally opened today...even though there will be no retailers there until next year.
- Mel Magazine has an oral history of those Chuck E. Cheese robots.
- A federal judge ruled that the House is legally engaged in an impeachment inquiry, "delivering a major victory to House Democrats and undercutting arguments by President Trump and Republicans that the investigation is a sham."
- Good Samaritans jumped onto the subway tracks in Brooklyn to rescue a passed out man, just as a train approached the station.
- The more you stream, the more personal data you give up.
- Ted Danson and Jane Fonda were arrested at a climate change protest in DC.
- Paste listed their favorite sci-fi films of the 2010s.
- Yes, of course people should keep heckling Harvey Weinstein in public.
- A New York billionaire is in contract to buy America’s most expensive mansion.
- And finally, some pups don't mind going to the vet:
Extra Extra: Rudy Giuliani Can't Stop, Won't Stop Butt-Dialing Reporter
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: