- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The Times published a story about toxic workplace behavior from Hearst bosses, including sexually offensive remarks from their president, Troy Young.
- Joe Biden said that Donald Trump is the country’s first racist to be elected to the White House: "No Republican president has done this. No Democratic president. We’ve had racists, and they’ve existed, they’ve tried to get elected president. He’s the first one that has.”
- Take this with a grain of salt, but a British doctor says that a new coronavirus mutation has become the most dominant strain of the virus, and it's causing outbreaks to spread more quickly across the world.
- If you want to socialize with friends, it is now totally dependent on the weather since we can only see each other outdoors.
- I can't really believe it, but baseball is really back this week, and the Times looks at which teams will most benefit from the shortened season.
- New York State has specified that bars can't get around the new pandemic guidelines by serving potato chips with booze.
- The New Yorker has a piece on a new book which asks the disturbing question: what if Trump loses the election but won't step down?
- The long-in-the-works ABBA reunion has been postponed until next year, hopefully to coincide with the announcement about Mamma Mia 3: When All Is Said And Done.
- If you get a virtual snuggle from a professional cuddler, is it really a snuggle?
- Perry Mason has been renewed for a second season on HBO.
- And finally, is there literally anything better than a dog eating a burrito?!
Extra Extra: We Are All Dependent On The Weather To Be Social Now
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: