- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Laurie Anderson is hosting a concert for dogs in Times Square next week.
- DUMBO was Brooklyn's most expensive neighborhood in 2015.
- An upstate man was arrested for allegedly plotting a machete terrorist attack in a Rochester restaurant on New Year's Eve.
- "Affluenza" is REAL, says anonymous rich NYer.
- Architect I.M. Pei claims he was assaulted in his Manhattan town house by his home health attendant.
- The North Pole is 50 degrees above average for this time of year, which is pretty bad!
- So much for rumors: the Times reports LCD Soundsystem are indeed reuniting next year at Coachella.
- Learn how Gawker really pays its bills.
- Sunset Park has become a party destination, thanks Gentrification!
- Foodbeast has an instructional video which explains how to make an In-N-Out Pie.
- And finally, Mishka wishes you a very moan-y new year:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today