- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Workers erected a sidewalk bridge along the Houston/Bowery Mural Wall, blocking the Cope mural.
- A NJ college student was shot multiple times and died in the car he was driving.
- Beyonce and Jay Z showed Justin Bieber's mugshot at their latest show, with Beyonce allegedly saying, "even the greatest can fall."
- A Chinese man bought hundreds of tickets to see the latest Transformers to impress his ex-girlfriend.
- "A pair of twenty-something Brooklyn booze makers are warring over a secret vodka recipe."
- NYPD officers will start getting tablets to fight crime.
- A Kansas woman is facing arson charges after she allegedly set a small fire in her home while trying to kill a spider.
- You haven't lived until you've seen your 18th video of a baby trying a lemon for the first time.
- A sentence we hoped we'd never read: "Scientists have voiced concerns over the seeming irresistible rise of super rats, which are becoming increasingly resistant to most poisons."
- And finally, this dog might be a genius:
Extra, Extra: Brooklynites Battle Over Secret Vodka Recipe
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: