- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Meet the man, nay, the hero trying to brand dadbod.
- A Brooklyn man was robbed at gunpoint for $1,100 in Bitcoin.
- Uber has been banned in East Hampton.
- Seth Meyers sent one of his writers to Queens Boulevard to talk to people about the new Entourage movie.
- Apparently, Tom Cruise can hold his breath for over six minutes.
- Here's what one day in the life of a restaurant is like.
- Pro-tip: if you're gonna swallow multiple bags on cocaine, they'll go down easier with honey.
- Police have shut down illegal food vendors in front of the Met.
- De Blasio-hater Patrick Lynch has been reelected as president of Patrolmen’s Benevolent Union.
- A rapper from Rae Sremmurd hurt himself really bad at Governor's Ball today.
- And finally, the moose family that plays together stays together:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today