- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A raccoon named Mr. Rocky who took shelter in a Queens library during Sandy refuses to leave.
- Tumblr of the day: bringing some context to the whole hoo-haw over the Petraeus scandal.
- Mitt Romney blamed his presidential defeat on "gifts" Obama gave young voters, African Americans and Hispanics, including health care, free contraceptives, and a forgiveness of college loan interest.
- A Brooklyn pot dealer is donating $700 of business profits to victims of Hurricane Sandy.
- Israel is waging war on Hamas both in real life and on Twitter.
- Check out eight cute truffle hunting dogs and pigs.
- Here's a rather inspired "illustrated guide" to explaining the Elmo sex scandal to your kids, courtesy Gawker Media.
- If you want to get a blow job at Disney World's Magic Kingdom, it's really easy if you're gay.
- The Jets now have matching shirts reading, "We Will Persist," but they leave out the "-ently Suck" part.
- Here's a lego-based 3D topographical model of NYC based on a pixel-by-pixel rendering of Google Map's satellite imagery.
- And finally, do you love anything as much as this dog loves going down a waterslide?
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today