- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Bullied bus monitor Karen Klein is starting an anti-bullying charity with the $700K she received in donations.
- Long live the new NOOOO: Universal Studios wants to remake Videodrome for some terrible reason.
- Porn star claims he once had a wild threesome with Kim Kardashian and a female porn star.
- Headline of the day: "Even Before They Utter First Words, Brooklyn Babies Take French Lessons."
- Who woulda thought: John Edwards was not invited to the Democratic convention.
- A controversial Greenpoint homeless shelter has finally opened.
- Piece of advice: don't take it upon yourself to restore any prized paintings.
- A Reddit user was surprised to discover that her receipt from a burger joint included "Best Butt" and "Best Looking."
- Here's a cool coffee chart info-graphic.
- Ever wonder what the estimated "cost" of the house on "Sesame Street" actually is?
- Jeremiah Moss tore the High Line to shreds in the NY Times.
- And finally, something tells us that Bentley the 8-week-old puppy needs a nap stat:
Extra, Extra: Brooklyn Babies Learn French Before They Can Talk
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: