- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- "I’m sorry I didn’t understand more," Joe Biden told reporters. "I’m not sorry for any of my intentions. I’m not sorry for anything that I have ever done. I’ve never been disrespectful intentionally to a man or a woman."
- The Golden Age of YouTube is over, according to The Verge.
- More than 20,000 pounds of frozen ready-to-eat beef patties are being recalled because they may have "soft purple plastic."
- Boo: Better Call Saul isn't coming back until 2020.
- Is the new Childish Gambino album a visual album called Guava Island that will premiere concurrently with Coachella?
- If you happen to be in Chicago in May, there will be a Fyre Fest pop-up bar.
- Katie Gorka, a Trump administration political appointee in the Department of Homeland Security, suggested in a July 2017 email that the agency, which had just canceled funding for a group dedicated to deradicalizing white supremacists, redirect its efforts to focus on the real threat: anti-fascists.
- Headline of the day: "These New Jets Uniforms S-U-C-K Suck Suck Suck."
- In the least surprising news of the day, Trump says he won't go to the annual White House Correspondents Association dinner because everyone is too mean.
- The official Game Of Thrones photographer shared her 14 favorite behind-the-scenes photos with Vulture.
- A mentally ill woman who fatally pushed a stranger in front of a train in an unprovoked attack has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.
- Data is the new sex at the revamped Cosmopolitan.
- And finally, bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble dawg:
this is how bubbles appear
(maddox_madmax IG) pic.twitter.com/28lm846ByE
— Humor And Animals (@humorandanimals) April 5, 2019