- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Olorunfemi Coker is suing Fuck Jerry/Jerry Media and their founder Elliot Tebele for allegedly stealing one of his original memes to promote their tequila company.
- Dear God, they almost made a Forrest Gump sequel in which Forrest Gump Jr. would have had AIDS, Forrest would have danced with Princess Di and would have ended up in the back of OJ Simpson's Bronco. And it never happened because of 9/11: "And we looked at each other and said, 'This movie has no meaning anymore,' in that sense."
- House Democrats are understandably taken aback after Jared Kushner’s attorney indicated that the senior White House aide has been relying on encrypted messaging service WhatsApp and his personal email account to conduct official business.
- Have you noticed those weird new mailboxes? Here's why they're like that.
- A Brooklyn marionette maker is suing Fall Out Boy, claiming the group is “exploiting” two “wearable llama puppet sculptures” it made for a music video by splashing the llamas’ likenesses all over its merchandise and internet memes
- You can travel across the country on Amtrak, and the NY Times is ON IT.
- Listen up hoopleheads, the first trailer for the long-awaited Deadwood: The Movie is here, and it's beautiful.
- NJ lawmakers want to try to ban Huckleberry Finn from being taught... again.
- Here are some tips on how to get better at dirty talk.
- A German observatory was transformed into a giant R2-D2.
- Alex Gibney talked about why he thinks Elizabeth Holmes believed her own lies.
- There's a new trailer for John Wick 3 and it looks wicked good.
- NJ Transit blamed a Dunkin’ Donuts employee for stopping people from being able to get into the Hamilton train station.
- And finally, it's definitely time for bed:
My heart just exploded..😍❤
— Wina (@wawinaApr) March 21, 2019