- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Don't you hate it when you trap a predator and then realize you know the guy?
- According to terrible rumors, Taylor Swift and Drake might actually be dating (but probably aren't).
- Donald Trump has never missed an opportunity to sexually humiliate a woman.
- Edge of Tomorrow 2 will be a sequel that's also a prequel.
- Bob Dylan has finally acknowledged winning the Nobel Prize and says he'll turn up for the ceremony "if it's at all possible."
- Gizmodo gets into the weird new crime filming app Vigilante.
- Bill Cosby's attorneys say that he is "legally blind" and won't be able to recognize his accusers.
- Jezebel has their annual scary stories list, for those who are not huge scaredy cats like me.
- Millennials aren't cheap, they're thrifty (and have no money).
- A brief history of NYC trash.
- And finally, this klutzy Koala is all of us today:
Extra, Extra: Bob Dylan Finally Acknowledges His Nobel Prize
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: