- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Trump "joked" about serving 16 years as president and said he was "looking into" creating a new state-run media organization, because outlets like CNN "hate your country."
- The former U.S. special envoy for Ukraine told House investigators that he warned Rudy Giuliani that he was receiving untrustworthy information from Ukrainian political figures about former vice president Joe Biden and his son.
- What do dudes keep in their backpacks?
- A pair of photographers defended a couple's Handmaid's Tale wedding shoot with galaxy brain-like leaps of logic: “We didn’t expect the photo to go viral, but we are SOOO HAPPY IT HAS because hopefully it will wake people up to how they too contribute to the oppression and hatred that they’re rightfully worked up over."
- The Mets (finally) fired manager Mickey Callaway.
- If you lived on Staten Island and could afford it, wouldn't you own a horse?
- A woman is suing Brooklyn Friends School over allegations that she was raped repeatedly by a janitor at the school as a third-grade student in the 1980s — and that the school failed to protect her from the abuse.
- Police are looking for a trio caught on camera stealing about 400 pairs of underwear from a New Jersey Victoria's Secret store.
- You too can live like a Stroke (if you have a lot of money to spare).
- People booed and heckled Bob Woodward when he interviewed the NY Times’s Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey.
- Two women who attended James Franco’s film and acting school have reportedly filed a lawsuit against the actor and his partners, saying that the school was an environment of “harassment and sexual exploitation both in and out of the class.”
- Is it time to ban cars from Manhattan?
- And finally, this looks comfy to me:
Extra Extra: Honey, Maybe We Should Rethink Our 'Handmaid's Tale'-Themed Wedding...
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: