- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Aw nuts: Southwest Airlines says it will no longer serve nuts.
- George Clooney is recovering following a scooter crash in Italy.
- A street in Queens will be named after Steely Dan’s Walter Becker.
- An Uber driver who allegedly booted a lesbian couple for kissing can drive again.
- How to quit your job with champagne.
- Nikki Columbus says that MoMA PS1 rescinded its offer of employment as a curator after learning that she had just had a baby.
- I guess we still haven't settled this question: would Homer Simpson have voted for Trump?
- A female NYPD officer reported sexual harassment—then she was forced into rehab.
- Martha's Vineyard pariah Alan Dershowitz's only advice for Democrats for the midterm elections: "Don't elect Cynthia Nixon."
- Every Woody Harrelson role, ranked.
- Blessed be the fruit: The Handmaid's Tale marketing department has gone too far with Handmaid's Tale wine.
- Michael Avenatti gets the NY Times Magazine profile treatment.
- Business Insider removed a conservative columnist's post which argued in favor of Scarlett Johansson playing a transgender man in an upcoming movie.
- The View co-host Sunny Hostin says she was racially harassed while vacationing in Sag Habor over the Fourth of July holiday: "And we were there celebrating and some kids, about 20 of them, ran in front of our home and started yelling the N-word at us."
- And finally, stretchy stretchy:
lil bun bun yawn 🐰💤
📹: bluecloverrabbitry pic.twitter.com/EzFipfl2fX
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) July 10, 2018